Our 100% Waterproof Organic Mattress Covers provide a barrier that prevents moisture from entering the mattress. They're also both GOTS-Certified organic, and Fairtrade Certified so it's good for you the farmers and the...
Our 100% Waterproof Organic Mattress Covers provide a barrier that prevents moisture from entering the mattress. They're also both GOTS-Certified organic, and Fairtrade Certified so it's good for you the farmers and the environment. The organic fabric for the front and back promotes a healthy sleep while protecting your mattress. Our Mattress Protector keeps your bed clean and extends its lifespan by blocking sweat, spills, stains, and incontinence.
- GOTS-Certified - This mattress cover is made from organic cotton—free from vinyl, phthalates, and other harmful chemicals. It offers bed protection that’s good for the environment and safe for your family.
- Fairtrade Certified - You can rest assured knowing our mattress covers are ethically made and all those involved with their production are treated properly and fairly.
- 100% Waterproof - Sleep worry-free on our encasing mattress protector as it protects your bed from stains, spills, and dust with its ultra-thin liquid-proof barrier in the middle.
- Premium Bed Covers - Our mattress cover offers you hotel quality linen—the perfect sheet protectors for any bedroom. Thanks to its 140 GSM jersey knit fabric, organic front & back, and PU membrane in the middle, it keeps beds liquid-free yet airy.
- Hypoallergenic Mattress Encasing With Deep Pocket - This mattress cover is ideal for sensitive skin as it eliminates potential allergenic concerns. It fits mats or futons up to 17".
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We are so confident in the quality of our mattress protectors that we offer a 90-day satisfaction promise. If you are unsatisfied, simply contact us to return the product for a full refund.
California King: 74" x 86" x 17"
King: 78 "x 82" x 17"
Queen: 62" x 82" x 17"
Full: 55" x 76" x 17"
Twin: 39" x 77" x 17"
Machine washable: warm or cool. Like colors and gentle cycle recommended.
Don't leave damp. Tumble dry with low heat in the dryer, (Remove promptly) or line dry.
Washing is recommended once every 1-3 months.
If stained, treat and wash as soon as possible.
Wash prior to first use to soften (optional).