Luxury Organic Quilted Mattress Cover
100% Organic Quilted Fitted Mattress Cover is Premium quality, woven with 500 thread count sheets & 400 GSM cotton wadding, it provides superior strength and comfort. Unbelievably soft & smooth. GOTS certified by Control...
100% Organic Quilted Fitted Mattress Cover is Premium quality, woven with 500 thread count sheets & 400 GSM cotton wadding, it provides superior strength and comfort. Unbelievably soft & smooth. GOTS certified by Control Union, they're organic, breathable, super plush and free of chemicals. Will fit beds up to 17 inches deep. Keep your mattress clean and fresh, while giving you a luxurious sleep.
- 100% Cotton Mattress Cover - Whisper Organics GOTS certified diamond quilted mattress protector is all organic cotton, unlike many other mattress covers made of polyester, making you hot and uncomfortable. Ours is made of pure cotton to keep you cool and sweat-free while sleeping.
- Exceptional Comfort - Get a good night's sleep and wake up refreshed with our King size Mattress Protector. With a 500 thread count and breathable fabric, this mattress protector will keep you cool and comfortable all night long.
- Premium Quality - With cotton filling made from 400 GSM and 100% certified organic cotton, our King size fitted mattress cover offers you hotel-quality linen. It looks and feels luxurious and so worth every penny.
- Deep pocket, fitting mattress up to 17". Absorbent, but not 100% waterproof, as it does not contain any synthetic material
- Your Satisfaction, Our Priority - We are so confident in the quality of our mattress protectors that we offer, not a 30-day policy, but a full 1-Year Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied, simply contact us to return the product for a FULL REFUND.
California King: 74" x 86" x 17"
King: 78 "x 82" x 17"
Queen: 62" x 82" x 17"
Full: 55" x 76" x 17"
Twin: 39" x 77" x 17"
Twin XL: 39" x 82" x 17"
Machine washable: warm or cool. Like colors and gentle cycle recommended.
Don't leave damp. Tumble dry with low heat in the dryer, (Remove promptly) or line dry.
Washing is recommended once every 1-3 months.
If stained, treat and wash as soon as possible.
Wash before first use to soften (optional).